Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kisses & Disses :: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

We'd spent the weekend sprucing up our living room, you know, new paint.  In my mind it was going to be a quick and easy task which we all know means it's going to be long and drawn out.  Nevertheless, we taped, primed, painted, painted again, taped again then laid in the middle of the floor staring at the ceiling.  Proud of our accomplishment. 

As we began moving all of our furniture back into its rightful location I mentioned to Caleb that he needed to fix the pillows on the love seat.  What happened next was almost enough to lay me back down in the middle of the floor and start rolling with laughter. 

Without skipping a beat his mouth opened and he said, it's OK I watch HGTV, I 've got this.

What?  Who are you and what have you done with my husband?  You know, the one that works on cars and loves landscaping?  Not the one that now knows how to fluff and place pillows. 

Which brings us to another edition of Kisses & Disses!

1. My out-of-the-box bride from last weekend.  Just wait until you see this girls shoes!  I love it when my brides go for the non-traditional.  It adds such a fun flare to their images!!

2. The kick-off of wedding season.  We're always exhausted come November/December and welcome the 3 month break, but we always love to spring back into wedding season too!

3. Sally Hanson's Manicure Nail Polish.  Ladies, you will love this stuff!  Promise.  I'm hooked.  I think I have 3 or 4 different colors and am constantly buying more!



1. This Oklahoma wind!  Ridiculous.  How's a girl suppose to do her hair in this stuff??  I mean seriously!

2. Not nice neighbors.  Need I say more?  No bueno.

3. All this NCAA jargin.  My team didn't make it this year so I'm just goint to pout and be thankful it's all over with now!  Here's to next year Cowboys!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, with the wind. How are you supposed to go outside and take beautiful pictures when it's basically a constant tornado out there?!?!

    ReplyDelete