Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Princess & The Frog :: Tulsa Engagement Photographer

I'm Baaaack!  Sorry for the absence.  I couldn't exactly move outside the perimeter of my bed the last 24 hours so writing a blog post was probably not in any our best interests.  Who knows what these little fingers would have written. 

So, since I've been MIA the last few days, who's ready for story time and a few pictures??  Great!

Once upon a time... Just kidding.

High School Sweethearts.  Everyone knows one or two of them... from storybooks, but they don't really exist in real life.  That's what I thought anyway.  They're just a fairytale.  Kinda like when the princess kissed the frog and he turned into a prince.  Yeah, right.  And honestly, what girl kisses a frog anyway.  Every female, and some males for that matter, scream and run the opposit direction the second one of those little green guys jumps their way.  I've yet to see anyone gingerly walk up to one, pick it up and give it a nice smooch .... I digress.

Leanne & David are a part of that storybook fairytale.  And not the same fairytale where David is the frog and turns into a prince.  That would be just plain awkward for Leanne.

They met in highschool several moons ago and have been inseperable ever since.  They knew in their heart of hearts they were meant for eachother, but needed to wait it out.  Needed to have the appropriate time stamp to go with the ring so that everyone didn't think they were crazy for getting married after a few short months.  Well, internet, these two love birds are happily engaged and set to get married this summer.

Leanne & David, I'm so happy for you guys.  The best part about my job is showing up to a shoot with the twinkling of a friendship lying in the balance.  Every time I leave, I leave with new friends and memories.  Especially with you two.

Thank you for choosing me.  Thank you for being awesome.  And thank you for working your shoot.  I loved every second of it.  And let's not pretend.  I'm a little in love with your images.

and I apologize for the annoying watermark in advance.  A few of my images have recently had little ant legs and been walking off to various locations.
  








No comments:

Post a Comment