Monday, April 11, 2011

Manic Music Monday :: Tulsa Photographer

Yes, dear friends, it's Manic Music Monday!  I think this is honestly one of my favorite parts of the week.  I love scouring through my music collection every week to find the perfect song choice to bring you all.  I'm just hoping you love everything I throw at you!

I also hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mother Nature decided it would be a really nice (late) April Fools joke to pretend it would be nice this past weekend then show up in all her horror at a wopping 90 degrees.  Bless her heart.

I've got lots to bring you all this week in the way of new fun images, so grab some popcorn and park your sweet little self in that chair of yours this week cause you won't want to miss this stuff!

But until then here's a little Rosie Thomas to hold you over.  She's an absolute treat for your ears!



No comments:

Post a Comment