Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come :: Tulsa Photographer

Alright, as promised I have something very exciting to share with you all.  Will this change your lives?  Probably not.  Will you get as excited as I did?  Umm... yeah, again, probably not.  BUT, because we're friends I'm sharing it with you anyway.

Yesterday, that fabulous employee sporting the solid brown ensemble with the three little letters U. P. S. arrived on my doorstep.  Little did he know that package he was holding was going to make me jump for joy and almost want to hug him!  I said almost. come on peeps.

I scribbled my signature as fast as I could and snatched up that beautiful brown box as quickly as my little hands knew how.

And what was inside?  Well.... only this!!!





Like I said, you probably aren't as excited as I was when I saw that beautiful brown truck pull up, but let's just pretend you are.  (and yes, sorry the pictures are small.  I took my own but don't have them with me at the moment.)

So there you have it internet.  A beautiful new Nikon D3s is the newest member of the Allison Lee Photo family and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment