Monday, April 18, 2011

Manic Music Monday: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

Every Monday I write this little post called Manic Music Monday. Why do I do it? Music has influenced my life for as long as I can remember. I cannot sit in a quiet room and thus always have music going.

I remember working on a project with my dad a few years ago and the second we walked into the kitchen to begin our project I walked straight over to the sterio and turned my iPod on. This was something second nature to me, but he started laughing at the fact that to me, turning on the radio was the start of a project for me. That is how I officially started things.

Now, still to this day, when I sit down and fire-up my computer, the first thing I do is turn on Pandora, iTunes, Grooveshark... something that will send music into the air surrounding me. It makes me feel complete.

And, because my husband thinks I sometimes have 'interesting' taste in music, I'm sharing some of my weekly favorites with you.

Whew. Long enough explanation for you? Thougth so.

And, just to peak your interest, my weekend was filled with some of the most stylish toddlers I've ever laid eyes on. I mean, these guys should have come to my house and dressed me for the day - that's how hip they are... and at only 2 years old! Acid washed jeans and a few rockin' vests. Ugh. Why did my mother find it necessary to dress me in pig-tails and sweaters my grandmother 'painted' for me.

So with that, I bring you this weeks' edition of Manic Music Monday. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment