Thursday, April 21, 2011

Standing Out From The Crowd :: Tulsa Senior Photographer

I think every time I shoot a senior I fall even more in love with my job.  I always say this, but they are so full of life and ambition that it makes me excited.

Manessah was no exception.  She was game for anything which allowed us to get some pretty amazing stuff for her senior pictures.

The thing about seniors is they all want their images to stand out from everyone elses.  This is what I love so much.  We match up well because I don't want my clients pictures to look like everyone elses.  I want every session to look different and reflect the individuals in each image.  Sure, you can go to Jo-Schmo down the street, but you'll probably have to stand next to the same pillar 1,600 other people stood next to and place your hands juuuuust so.. you know, just like the 1,600 people before you did.  I don't want that for my people.  I want your session to be fun and I want your friends to look at your pictures and say, oh my gosh!  That is so cool!  Because, what just happened?  You look way cool and I get that giddy happy feeling inside because I made you look so cool to your friends.  Double score.

Manessah, you are an absolutely breath-taking senior girl and when I left your session, I, again, couldn't wait to run home and get them on my computer.  Here you go my dear.  Your senior pictures in all their awesome cool'ness.

Please do not change, alter, edit or crop these images in any way.  All images copyright of Allison Lee Photo.









No comments:

Post a Comment