Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beauty From The Inside Out :: Tulsa Senior Photographer

Seniors have this zeel about them that no other age group can replicate.  I always get so excited to shoot seniors for this very reason.  They're open to your ideas.  They want very edgy/unique images that will make them stand out from the rest of their graduating class.  and this is what makes me fall head-over-heels for them every time.

Miss Hannah is an absolute delight.  Just looking at her images has me swooning.  I only wish I could have worked the camera like she did when I was 18.  Heck, I wish I could do that now!  I can take pictures.  I cannot however, be the subject in pictures.  I become quite awkward. 

Not this girl.  Man, she jumped right in and took me for a ride. 

Hannah - you are gorgeous.  You're the kind of gorgeous all mom's hope their daughters will become: from the inside out.

Oh, and internet.  She's even more awesome for her choice in colleges.  Hannah will be attending my Alma Mater this fall and I couldn't be more thrilled about it!!!  She's going to look awesome sporting all that orange!!

And, now that you're biting your nails in anticipation of her beauty, I'll quit my ramble.

Friends, meet Hannah.












I warned you of her beauty.  You just didn't believe me, did you?!

Again.  Icing on your cake.  Hannah's complete session slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment