Monday, April 4, 2011

Manic Music Monday :: Tulsa Photographer

This is going to be short because, well, we've got lots of editing to do friends! We had a SUPER fun wedding Saturday that went way into the wee morning hours, but man was it a blast. Our bride and groom lit up the dance floor and we (bride included) saw a side of the groom neither of us knew existed! You'll for sure want to see stuff from this wedding. Coming up!

I'm sure many of you watched the ACM's last night, but just in case you didn't or you missed this little number because you were running to the kitchen to grab a snack, let me show you one of the best numbers from last night. My girl Carrie!


Enjoy!






And I apologize for the all caps.  I'm trying to figure out how to fix it... Lindsey?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment