Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little More Changed :: Tulsa Senior Photographer

One of the absolute joys about my job is being able to shoot seniors.  I love every minute of our time together because I always leave a little more changed than when I arrived.  I always talk about how eager and ambitious my senior clients are, which is all very true, but it's the things smaller than that that change me.

Throughout our senior sessions I hear everything from small grumbles of parents 'making' their kids live at home while staying local for college (look at the bright side:  free rent!  You'll appreciatte it one day) to eager shrills of excitement when I ask if they're ready to graduate.  I say I leave a little more changed because by shooting seniors I will never forget those special years in my life.  I am constantly reminded by the eager shrills of just how exciting it was to graduate.  I remember everything that has come since high school graduation and how much was ahead of me in my journey.  All of this makes me so excited for my seniors.  For that moment in time I know something they don't know.  I know just how much fun is ahead of them!

Internet, this is my new, beautiful, friend Alex.  From the moment she stepped out of the car she was glowing with excitement and eagerness for her pictures, which all comes to live through the images we came up with.  I loved our time together.  What can I say, she made my job easy!

So, for your sake, I'll quit the ramble and get on to the images.  Here she is.  As beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  Have fun at that 'other' University dear.  I'll think of you during bedlam :)

It's ok.  When I look at these I die a little too.










To view Alex's complete session go ahead and click the play button below.  It doesn't dissapoint.  Promise!

1 comment: