Friday, March 18, 2011

Two-Timer: Tulsa Engagement Photographer

They can thank fate... or if they want to be honest they can thank Jazi's courageous ability to ask two different guys to attend her twenty-first birthday bash... held the same night.

It's true.  Sweet little Jazi had interest in two guys, so she did what any good girl would do, she invited both to come out with she and her friends for her twenty-first birthday.  Lucky for her, Luke was the only guy that showed up.

Now, six years later, med-school almost completed and faced with the task of finally growing up, these two are set to say I-do... in about 14 days. 

Jazi & Luke I'm so excited for you guys.  I lay in bed at night anticipating your big day and just how wonderful it's going to be!

But, until then, I'll just continue looking at these to remind myself how gorg you both are.

Oh, and friends?  If you're interested you can take a gander too.  I promise you won't be disappointed one bit.






She's beyond beautiful.  She belongs in a magazine.






This is their pup Dudley.  If you're in his comfort zone you just need two words to get that look on his face. 






Aaand, not to constantly repeat myself, but I'm going to repeat myself....

If you love Jazi & Luke as much as I do, you can view their entire session below.


Don't forget to make them feel beautiful in the comment section. 


2 comments: