Monday, March 14, 2011

Manic Music Monday: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

Everyone's favorite Monday post... Manic Music Monday! Did you miss last week's post? It was a GOOD one... go back and take a look... once you've listened to this week's fun song, that is.

So, a few key points that need to pointed out from this  past weekend.

1. I got a new coffee table this weekend.  Now, I know what you're thinking.  Not a big deal.  Oh, but it is.  I've wanted a coffee table for months.  Now I can kick my feet up as I write this pretty blog to you all.

2. These weathermen KILL me.  It was suppose to be in the 60's this weekend and my engagement session ended up with drizzle and 50 degree weather.  FAIL weathermen.  FAIL!

Love this song.  LOVE.  It makes me jump up and dance around my house. I kid you not.  As I sat here writing this post and listening to the song the ubs gave me a few glances this direction as I bobbed my head around.  What can I say, it makes me happy!

And, if you're love it, check out The Nicest Thing.  Another Kate Nash Song. 



Enjoy!  and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment