Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Little Belly Buttons: Tulsa Photographer

So, if you grabbed that thing we like to call a dictionary, pulled it off the shelf, blew the dust off it's cover and looked up the word slacker, what do you think the definition would be?  You really want to know?  OK.  Fine, twist my arm.  It's ME.  I have owned the definition slacker this week. 

 Well, let's be fair to me for one minute.  I had a huge event to get ready for which consumed all but enough of my time to let me sleep, so, even though I constantly thought about how I needed to blog some new stuff, my life just wouldn't let me.

What does this mean for you... it means this is my way of saying I'm sorry and I hope I didn't lose you all forever.  I still want to be friends.  I still want  to bake cookies and make friendship bracelets.  Are you still interested?  GREAT! see I like to answer for you all so I feel like you're listening.

And, since you all have been on the edge of your seat wondering what entertaining things have taken place in my life - I'll oblidge and fill you in.

  • I got my new passport today.  The hubs and I are almost ready to begin our jet-setting trips!
  • I shot a family this past weekend who had one particular 20-month old member of the fam that was obsessed with belly buttons.  Cutest thing of my life.  Don't think I'll ever think of belly button's the same.
  • Bad news.  Terrible!  Some very rude individual decided it'd be a really awesome idea to slam their car door into my 3 week old car.  RUDE!  If you know me personally on FB then you know what my new car is and I'm beyond IRRITATED!  Newsflash, if someone parks way out in a parking lot all by themselves and has a nice car DO NOT PARK DIRECTLY NEXT TO THEM!  They are obviously walking an extra hundred steps to stay away from your car!  off my soapbox now.
  • While looking over the new passport today the hubs asks, what language is E pluribus unum and what does that even mean?  I think it's Greek, he says.  Wrong.  Wikepedia informed us it's Latin.  Don't say I never educated you on anything, internet.
Has boredom set in yet?  You're about to close this page aren't ya?  You just can't take anymore about my super-interesting life.  I understand.  But wait.  I got one more thing for ya!!

Belly buttons!!!  Or maybe it's just a sneak peak to a few things to come.  These three little bellies just warm my heart.  Love.



I promise I'm back. I have lots of lovely things to post for you all so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment