Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trust Me On This One: Tulsa Photographer

Friends, meet Katie.  She's young, beautiful, and a student at my Alma Mater. woohoo! 

This spring Katie will graduate and wonder out in this big world - I think she's ready!  She is a construction management major and, like we all were, is ready to get out and start her life.  And to that, I say to you Katie, STAY!  Stay in school as long as you can. Grown up life doesn't come with Spring Break, Christmas Break, Thanksgiving Break... or heck, you dont' even have the option when you wake up each morning to think.. hmm... do I want to go to class today?  Nah, it's too nice outside.  So, STAY Katie.  Pick another major.  I promise you'll thank me later.

But, since I know you're going to go ahead and graduate, Congratulations!  Proud of you sister!

So, without further ramblings, friends, meet Katie.





No comments:

Post a Comment