Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hawaii'an Glory: Tulsa Senior Photographer

What a fun guy this Joshua is.  From the moment he e-mailed me I could sense his energy and enthusiasm.

This guy is graduating from High School in a few short weeks, and when I asked him where he would be attending college he replied with a nonchalant... BYU...HAWAII.  Seriously?  How can you just spring it on a girl that you're about to go to college in Hawaii.  Not fair.  And definitely not cool.  Joshua, I think you should have just left it at BYU and kept the Hawaii part for yourself.

I then had to run home and tell Caleb all the reasons why I needed to go back to school... in HAWAII.  He hasn't bought into any of them yet, but don't you fret for one little minute friends, I'm a persistent little gal.

So, here he is in all his HAWAIIan glory: Joshua... before he gets all tan living in paradise.









Aaaand, because everyone loves a good slideshow - check out his full session & leave him some comment love.  don't skip out on the comment part, it makes me sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment