Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kisses & Disses

So if you asked Caleb, he'd tell you it takes me about 4.5 seconds to get attached to a show.  It doesn't matter what it is I just get all warpped up in television extremely easily.  Just like every other individual of the male species, he likes to have the remote.  Always.  And because of this, he controls what is on the tv... most of the time.  So on occasion that it's not locked- into ESPN or one of the other forbidden sports channels it seems to land on something interesting.  Every time.  One problem though friends.  He is merely turning the channel because he doesn't want to watch another set of commercials.  So, I lay there innocently on the couch at his tv control mercy.  And, remember.  I said innocently.  So, while his intentions are pure in his own mind, they throw me for a loop because the second that tv lands on something unsports related, I'm hooked.  We watch about a minute or two and he changes the channel.  No warning.  Just hits that darn button and I'm ripped from whatever new world of a tv show I was exploring.  Absurd.  I get upset because that was clearly the best new show I'd never watched, and now I had to watch it... or go get the laptop, head to the bedroom and watch it on Hulu.  Clearly.

And that brings us to this weeks edition of Kisses & Disses!
This weeks kisses go to:
1. AppBistro - A future groom of mine put a little light on this bad boy last week and I was hooked.  He and a friend started this business in May - and let's just say, it's booming!  Contact him HERE and tell him I referred you!
2. Our Wedding Pictures!  Yes, internet.  We got them.  And they are nothing short of amazing.  My friend Erin with Artsy Phartsy Photography did our pictures and I dont' think I could love her any more!  If you're in the market for little phart pictures (kid) - as she likes to refer to them - give her a shout!  She's out of this world amazing!
3. My little light up pumpkin in my office.  He brings so much joy just by plugging him in.  I just love him.  Nothing like starting the fall season off right!


And this week's disses go to:
1. Tenley losing the Bachelor Pad!  Clearly.  Loved this new show, but not such a fan of the certain individuals that actually won. 
2. Random, but Cats.  these little creatures bring nothing good to the world.  Minus the fact that my dog loves to chase them.
3. The Hills being over.  Premiere week is next week and Caleb is way past dissapointed that The Hills will not be starting over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment