Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everything Bridal: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

When you are a bride everything you surround yourself with has to do with just that, being a bride.  You go to bookstores to leaf through hundreds of bridal magazines.  Pouring yourself over each page looking for the perfect dress.  perfect flowers.  perfect decor.  And I don't think I know the male species thinks we're crazy for this.  Honestly, we don't think there's anything wrong with this though.  We want our day to be the most special event in our lives.  We don't understand why guys don't want to spend their free time breathing in everything wedding.

I can honestly say I had a little advantage when it came to planning my wedding just a few short months ago.  I was a wedding photorapher so I've seen my fair share of weddings.  I've seen the good, the amazing and the blow-my-sox-off beautiful types of receptions.  I am constantly amazed at the creations brides come up with to incorporate into their wedding days... and for not that much money!  Let's face it.  Wedding's are ex-pensive.  So anything you can do as a bride to save a little cash, is clearly a good thing.

So, if you're a bride scouring through everything bridal - have at it!  Here are a few shots from a recent wedding I did.  It was a gorgeous reception held outside at their house with lots of candlelight and pops of color strategically placed throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment