Thursday, January 6, 2011

A little off topic

I'm a little off topic today, but I have to tell you all about this perfect new product I've found.  If you're a female, this one's for you!  I promise.  You'll thank me later.

I was over on Tiffanie's blog a few weeks ago and she blogged about a new shampoo/conditioner she asked for for Christmas. 




It's A. mazing.  I kid you not. 

I'm the kind of girl that HAS to wash my hair e.v.e.r.y night.  No acceptions.  My hair is very long and blonde which shows fast when it gets dirty.  So I've always envied the people that don't waste half their life under a blow dryer.  For me, it's approximately 20 minutes every day.  Again, I kid you not.  This is a serious matter.  No joking allowed.

Needless to say, when Tiffanie said she could go 3.  Yes, THREE days without washing her hair, I was sold.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I won't go that long because, well, the thought kind of grosses me out a bit.  I have however started the every other day regimine and I could not be happier!

So, moral of the story?  Go get you some!  Did I just sound like an Okie?  Ok, go online and buy this product!  You won't be sorry! Ladies, it will change your life!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such good things about this brand. I go every other day and use dry shampoo. I mainly use it on my bangs, since they get the most oily.
    I just bought new shampoo, but I will have to try this stuff out next time.

    ReplyDelete