Thursday, January 27, 2011

The girl with the heart of gold

I tell myself every season I'm not going to watch.  Yeah, me and the rest of the female population.  But there's something about The Bachelor that just sucks me in.  I'm not infatuated with the 'falling in love' that supposedly takes place on the show... but more drawn in by the crazy's they cast to go on there.  Seriously?  Where do these girls come from?  And please tell me you don't really act like that in real life!

So another season.  Countless hours glued to my DVR just to watch as some 'love story' dissipates into thin air within mere moments of the show's finale. 

And, because you care... I'm sharing my favorite with you this season.

Photo credit abc*com

This is my girl Emily. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, she has such a pure heart.  Her story is enough to make me cry every time I see her, and, well, she's just the one he needs to choose.  But I'll admit it.  I looked.. and Emily ends up as the runner-up.  Darn! 

So who's your favorite?  Or are you even watching the show?  If you're not, please don't hate me for gluing my DVR to record it every Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment