Monday, February 28, 2011

Manic Music Monday: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

Welcome to another edition of Manic Music Monday. If you missed last weeks post - check it out here.
This weeks song is an older one - but a good one! This song frequented my iPod in college... and let's face it.. it still makes it's way into a playlist now and then.
On a seperate note - I came up with the brilliant idea of painting our entry way and living room on a whim this weekend. So... between shoots I would run home and paint a little. Needless to say, I'm a little tired today. I managed to finish the entry way and am about 70 percent finished in the living room.. just lack those darn vaulted ceilings. No bueno.

So, here's to Tegan & Sara and their ability to keep me awake today. I've got a load of editing to accomplish from this weekend... so stay tuned!


Have a great week!  Make it count!


No comments:

Post a Comment