Wednesday, February 23, 2011

History in the Making: Tulsa Engagement Photographer

She's high fashion.  Beautiful.  Outgoing.  Bubbly & Loving.  This drew Jon to Lian, but it was their love for history that brought them together, she laughed as she said it.  Joe is a History teacher and earned a degree in Political Science from the University of Oklahoma.  Lian chose the same path and also earned a PS degree, only Jon ratted her out...  'She doesn't really care about History'... as a smile came across her face. I had to pick something to graduate!

History or not, these two are set to make their own history.  Cheesy?  Probably, but go wtih me here.  Lian ?& Jon, thank you for allowing me to capture a small piece of your lives.  I cannot wait until your summer wedding!  Lian, you will be the most fashionable bride and I'm thrilled to be a part of it all!


Ugh, be for real!  You guys amaze me with your stunning good looks!






Lien, you kill me.  You're Gorgeous with a big 'ol G!

Kids, don't lie to me and tell me you can't take pictures.  You rocked this shoot!
  Click below to see Lien & Jon's complete engagement session!

No comments:

Post a Comment