Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kisses & Disses: Tulsa Wedding Photographer

Do you ever have those moments where you panic and suddenly want to revert to being 4 again? No?  Really?  It's just me?  Bummer. 

Well, I had one of those moments last week.  There I was, sitting on our couch and I got the feeling that my life was spinning out of control.  I couldn't stop what was happening and a tear escaped from my left eye.  darn tear, i thought i had you on lock-down!  It was a brief moment of panic.  But seconds later I turned to my husband and said - you know those moments in life where all you want to do is run and hide, wave your hands in the air and surrender?  I think those moments only make you stronger.  It's those moments you look back on and remember.  Those moments are the ones that mold us all into what we are suppose to become.  They change us. Forever.

It's in that moment you have to make a decision.  You can cry about it, which as far as my mother's concerned never does you any good anyway... it just makes your face red and blotchy, or you can take that next step at becoming who you are suppose to be.  That next step in molding yourself.

They're painful steps.  Scary at times.  But without them we may all still be 4 years old.

And with that, I bring you another edition of Kisses & Disses!




1. All my loving Living Social clients!  You all rocked our socks off last week.  Let me let you all in on a little secret.  When I met with LS they informed me that maybe 10 people would buy into the deal as they have never had success with photographers.  You all SHOWED UP and bought 158 deals!  Kudos friends.  Kudos!
2. My new marketing material!  It came in last week and I'm so excited to share it with you all.  I'll post something soon so you can see it in all it's beauty!
3. Michelle being kicked off the Bachelor!  Yeah, I just went there.  I'm talking about the Bachelor on my blog, again.  Don't hate.  You know you're stoked about this as much as I am!  And if not, well don't hate on a girl for publicly announcing that she watches it.  I've come to terms.


1. Growing up moments.  They're truly not very fun.  And they make locked-down tears escape from the tiny corners of your eyes... kinda like ninja's.  Not cool guys.  Not cool.
2. Left over snow.  If you haven't heard... we all got hit with a brick of snow last week.  Oh, you didn't know?  WELL IT HAPPENED!  And now my little Oklahoma sun is trying to diminish the now black/brown/white/grey mounds of snow. And the bad part?  Every day the back of my pants end up wet because I have lake Michigan flowing through my city. 
3. Well, I only have two today.  What can I say?  I'm a happy person and don't want to Diss on too many things.

What are your Kisses & Disses this week?  I'd love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment