Monday, February 14, 2011

Gas Station Love: Tulsa Wedding Photographer



It was the tenderness Chelsey displayed that drew Joey to her.  Her spirit, so calm and loving, was the thing he couldn't deny. 

Joey worked for Chelsey's dad at their family business and had heard the same story over and over again.  J- you've really got to meet my daughter.  She's the girl next door that every guy dreams of.  But he didn't think much of it.  After all, it was just a proud dad boasting on his precious daughter.  That is, until he laid eyes on Chelsey.  Their chemistry was undeniable and what started out as a proud dad boasting - turned into the one thing every person looks for in life: someone to fill in the gaps.

That's what these two do for one another.  Joey lays out the jokes while Chelsey sits back admirably and fills the quiet void in them both.  Through her silence you feel her genuine love and passion for life.  She needs not speak for those around her to feel her sweet spirit.

Joey & Chelsey, thank you for allowing me to capture a small part of your love for one another.  Our puddle jumping was a blast & I'm thrilled our paths crossed!

Here are my new friends Joey & Chelsey.  I hope you enjoy their sweet presence as much as I did.


Look at those fierce eyes.  Those are what God blessed her with.  I had nothing to do with the fierceness they exhibit!




Go on with your bad selves.  How awesome do these guys look?!? 
Chelsey & Joey.  Thanks for being so rad.  You made my job so much fun and I think we ended up with some pretty amazing stuff.

To view Chelsey & Joey's complete session, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment