Monday, October 25, 2010

Today

I sit here as the Hubs watches the Dallas Cowboys.  Lame-O.

I got some new gear last week that I'm super pumped to share!  My bag is now riding a little heavier with my two new lenses.  Let's face it.  I sat on my couch in silence waiting to hear the roar of the UPS truck come down my street.  Then the doorbell rang and it was all over!  I almost hugged the UPS lady I was so excited.

In other news my weekend consisted of OSU homecoming which suffered a not-so-fun loss to Nebraska.  Stinkin Huskers!  On the bright side though I got to spend some much needed quality time with my best friend.  I haven't seen her since the wedding a few months ago, so it was so nice to get to sit with she and her hubby at an old college favorite, Red Rock Bakery.  Yumm-O!

I promise I took lots of pictures of the infamous Homecoming House Decorations that I'll post soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment