Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Broken Hearts & Little Soldiers

My heart broke last night.  Like split straight down the middle, break.  I guess I've just lived in a pretty bubble my whole life.  But last night my bubble got a pin-hole in it and burst.  I had a world revealed to me that we all know is there, but until you stop you don't realize how real it is.  I'm talking about babies.  Through this blogging world I've been introduced to several women who's babies have 'broken hearts'.  Literally.  These little guys come out fighting and have no choice but to fight to the end.  Some fight and regain strength, while others fight equally as hard and don't quite make it.

So today I'm broken.  I'm broken and praying for all these little guys and their amazingly strong families.

To read the stories of these little soldiers click on the links below.  They will change your world.



Cohen's Story , Brayden's Journey , Team Ewan , Cora's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment