Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oklahoma City Photograhy Session- Family

I find it impossible to say that God doesn't have a sense of humor; after all, I think He made little boys just to keep moms on their toes!
I ran around Oklahoma City with these two Saturday morning and loved every second of it. We were under a bit of a time constraint considering Oklahoma State played at 2:30, but with the time I was given, I think we ended up with some great shots.

These two boys are, well…, ALL BOY! Jacob is the oldest and, like most children, thrives off of being outside on open ground and allowed to just RUN! Andrew, on the other hand, is at his prime doing whatever Jacob does. That, and doing the opposite of what you want him to do. Typical two year old.

Oh, and did I mention their mom, Courtney, makes some stellar cookies! I think if I spent more time around her I’d weigh 80 pounds more than I do right now. She is amazingly talented with the cookie icing. No seriously. I have trouble spreading the stuff right and she makes the most amazing designs you’ve seen. God-given talent. That’s what I call it.
All-around, this family is amazing.  They love one another with their souls... just another reason to make me love them more.