Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ADDENDUM

I AM thankful
I LOVE the warm feeling of the sun in the springtime
I FEAR to never be good enough
I AM CRAZY about making others feel special
I WANT chocolate EVERY day
I HATE inconsiderate people
I ALWAYS CRY during worship songs at church
I THINK working out is a fad, but I've given into the fad
I AM SCARED of life changing
I HATE that my best friends all live in different states!- good vacations though
I LOVE sleeping under HEAVY blankets & loath the moment my alarm makes me get out
I MISS the times during childhood when I thought a nickle made me rich
I THINK I am spoken to through song lyrics
I HAVE the best brother you've ever seen- my friends have adopted him- and I'm OK with that
I NEED to eat more vegetables, but that's not fun
I AM not always tactful
I LOVE dancing in the car.  And that thoroughly embarasses Caleb
I HEART blog comments!