Monday, November 14, 2011

Leanne & David {{Tulsa Wedding Photographer}}

It was seven years in the making for this beautiful couple.  Seven years full of waiting in great anticipation for the day David's stunningly beautiful future wife would walk down the isle to become his forever. 

Ties tied and dresses cinched their day finally arrived: and not a  moment too soon.  I've photographed a few weddings in my career and every single time a bride descends down an isle towards her groom I get choked up.  This time was absolutely not exception.  The anticipation these two held for the moment of finally saying 'I do' was felt heavily in the October air.  Everyone there knew what they were witnessing was right.  Everyone knew it was absolutely meant to be which made every moment that passed absolutely perfect.

Leanne and David, I am eternally grateful to you two for choosing me to capture these special moments in both of your lives.  For letting me witness the special love that you two share with each other. 

Internet, take a peek into the sweet day that Leanne became the eternal other half of David.













Ugh, these images make me swoon.


To a see a little more of Leanne & David's love story click on the slide show below.



No comments:

Post a Comment