Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meagan {{Tulsa Senior Photographer}}

Meagan.  I was excited about this one for quite awhile and believe me, it did not disappoint. 

She's a funny one, this girl.  Up for anything. 

When she first got out of the car I was greeted with a husky 'Hi, I'm Meagan'.  Oh, do you have allergy problems?  No, I'm just losing my voice.

Well, sweet Meagan.  I figured out your secret.  A certain friend of yours spilled and told me you lost your voice because you were cheering on a certain baseball team!!  Busted.

Friends, I'm still holding on to hope that this sweet little thing is going to choose my Alma Mater for her college of choice.  Hey, if it helps... our football team is #2 in the poles!!!!!! (Go Pokes!)





And ya know, because none of us are satisfied with only 4 images.  Here's a slideshow of this beautiful senior!

1 comment:

  1. The bottom field picture is absolutely beautiful! Great job, Alli!

    ReplyDelete