Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Bunnies & Golden Eggs

Green grass.  Pastel colors.  Gusting winds.  Add these things together and you have the formula for Easter.  My family always has an Easter egg hunt in our cul-da-sak for all the kids - too bad they don't count you as a kid when you're 25 - I still think I deserve a good egg hunt as much as the next kid.  Instead, I'm the kiddy wrangler.  And I'm OK with that.  When you have kids to wrangle as cute as mine are... OK, well, not mine exactly... but you get the idea.  They're pretty darn cute!
On to the good stuff - We have an egg hunt after Easter lunch every year and there is always a golden egg - yeah, completely forgot to document the awesome golden egg this year - That's the money egg.  Literally.  All the kids scramble to find as many eggs as possible + the golden egg because, well, everyone knows that's the one to have.  If you start throwing elbows - well, it's all in good fun.
These are my darn cute wrangle kids.  I don't get to see them nearly enough, so the times I do get to be around them makes my cup runneth over.  And in case you're interested, the adorably beautiful, cute, kind-hearted girls are my three flower girls.  Yeah.  They're that awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment