Saturday, April 10, 2010

Striking Beauties: Anytime Tulsa Session


She walked in with confidence.  I sat across the room on my second day of the job thinking how beautiful she was.  She looked so confident; like the world could come at her and she could conquer it with her left hand.  No problem.

This is how my journey with this beauty began.  She has grown from the girl I admired from across the room into a young woman that holds an extremely special place in my life.  You know those people you just know God put in your path for a certain reason.  This is one of those people.  I feel like I learn so much from being around her, that she pushes me and allows me to grow - without judgement.  

God has truly blessed Amanda over these past few months. He's challenged her far beyond anything I could have ever imagined, and she's pulling through on the other side.  I admire her so much.

Amanda and I spent a very windy Saturday on the campus of TU getting a couple head-shots for her.  She doesn't even have to do anything and her beauty just radiates.  I love people like this.

Amanda you are gorg-eous!


No comments:

Post a Comment