Sunday, February 7, 2010

Frosty's Misinterpretation

I will never understand how so many people love the cold.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it is absolutely stunning, but it so dang cold.  We've had quite the little storm these last few weeks... which, not gonna lie, has been perfect weather to stay in doors and snuggle up by the fire.  Love that part.  However, bad news.  We're expecting two more storms this week.  So, news flash Old Man Winter,  you've really misinterpreted my invitation to sprinkle us with a little snow.  You're now just being rude and inconveniencing me.  Go away.

Here are a few ice-cycles I captured on my balcony in the middle of our last 'sprinkling'.  These are baby ice-cycles compared to the daggers I pulled off the roof at Caleb's.  

Remember to love someone this week!  It's Valentine's week!  Give a hug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment