Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A One Year Wedding Anniversary/First Date: Tulsa Wedding Phtographer

Please? Can you please get me in touch with Sallie, he said to her best friend. I’m leaving to fly back to Oklahoma tomorrow and I desperately need my hair cut by her. The night before he saw her amongst friends and was fascinated. By her grace. Her laughter. And simply put, her presence. It didn’t go his way though. Sallie was off the market and showed no interest in Heath. So what’s a guy to do? It’s 2010. He, like any other normal person, stalked her Facebook. He waited for that infamous moment when her relationship status changed from ‘in a relationship’ to ‘single’. And that was his chance to make his move. So instantly, he contacted her and pleaded for their first date.


Fast forward.

He knew he wanted to impress this girl. He knew he had to do something spectacular. So he called the most prestigious restaurant he could think of, and in Heath’s own words, “… you know those restaurants you want to go to but you know they next morning your bank account will be crying…” that’s where he took Sallie. Heath called the restaurant to make reservations and told the hostess he would be celebrating his one year wedding anniversary with his wife. Why? Because that’s the only possible way to get into places like that, he thought. It worked. But now that dilemma. According to his own words, he was supposed to be married to this girl, but in fact it was only their first date.

On the way to the restaurant he decided he had to confess. I have something to tell you, and she turned slowly towards him. They had only known each other a few short weeks, so this statement made her a little nervous. “I told the hostess it was our one year wedding anniversary. I’m sorry. It was the only way to get a reservation.” She busted up laughing and this is when he knew. He knew this girl was the one God created specifically to complete him. The one he wanted. The one he had to have.

As they sat at the fancy restaurant they were continuously greeted with a ‘Congratulations on your one year anniversary’ by all those that passed by, and now a year later Heath & Sallie have completed the circle and can begin their journey towards that one year wedding anniversary.

So, to Heath & Sallie. You two are amazing and I can honestly say you complete each other. For every time you laugh, the other one is smiling an endearing smile, and every time you look at one another we are all reminded of what true love is. Together you are perfect. Thank you for opening your lives and allowing me to glimpse into your special day. Oh, and thanks for letting me pretend your reception was a huge birthday party. That rocked!



I think it is a bride's right to wear a birdcage veil.  Honestly, they just make me excited.









Heath & Sallie chose to do a first look, which I love love love. Did I mention I love this? From this moment on the nerves were gone for these two and they got to relax on their wedding day!


 
 
They are a sassy group.  Let me just tell you.  Fabulous.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment