Friday, December 10, 2010

Big Deal. Big. Huge!

I promise I don't avoid my blog for long periods of time.  It's just that me and Mr. Blog have been on the fritz lately.  I'm sure we'll work it out, but it's touch and go at the moment.  Once we work out our issues this blog's gonna blow up like nothin you've ever seen.  I've got them all laid out - all I have to do is hit publish and you'll be on overload!  That is, if Mr. Blog and I ever work out our differences.  Let's pray that we do.

So on a completely other note.  Tomorrow's my birthday.  I get to turn another year older.  The big 2-6.  Yep.  26 my friends.  and if you know me at all you know that birthday's are a huge deal to me.  Like Tyrannosaurus Rex huge.  Ginormous.  Colossal.  Ok I'll stop.  But I love them.  Not just mine, but I equally love everyone else's too.  Probably even if I don't know you - I still love your day.  Because it's your birthday.  What's not to love?  I believe birthdays should be filled with so much celebration that whomever is having the birthday is overcome with love.  That's how it should be done.  Cake, balloons, gifts, phone calls, surprise parties ( these are the best) and pedicures.  Fine, you can leave off the pedicure if you want, but you don't know what you're missin!

And because I have the best friends around, they've decided to start celebrating with me early!  Today has been filled with flowers, gifts & cupcakes!  Watch out tomorrow.  You're gonna be awesome!

Oh, and for my innocent bride and groom tomorrow?  You watch out too.  Getting married on my birthday is flippin fantastic!  I may or may not pretend all your friends gathered at the reception are really there to help celebrate my birthday.  And I may or may not pretend that your gorgeous wedding cake is in fact my extra large birthday cake.  Where are my candles?  Oh, you want to cut my birthday cake now?  Excuuuuse me?  I think it shall be the bride.  groom.  and photographer cutting the cake tomorrow!

Here's to great friends.  birthdays.  and other people wedding celebrations that I secretly turn into my birthday parties!

Here's to you 26!


And thank you iPhone for always being there to snap a quick pic when I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment