Monday, August 16, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel


Happy.  Anxious.  Giddy.  Nauscious.  Awestruck.  Nervous.  Just to name a few.

I felt all of these.  all of these at once it seemed.

I photograph weddings.  I photograph women on the most beautiful day of their lives.  The day where they feel all of these emotions.  Never me.  But I can now say I've been the bride on the other side of the camera.

So, if you've been wondering why I went all MIA on you - well, I did a little thing called gettin' married.  It's true.  I got married.  Changed my name. And hit the clouds for Mexico.

Life seems to be catching up with me now though.  Oh, who am I kidding.  I was never ahead.  I'm back into booking mode - I finally made myself stop booking before the wedding.  I thought I was superwoman and could photograph other people's weddings in the midst of my own.  Universe, you showed me I am not superwoman.  Thanks for that.

So, to tide you over - here are a few of my bridals.  All shined up and ready for the big day!

3 comments:

  1. You were such a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alli, you look amazing! i'm still sad i couldn't be there. i know it was wonderful! love and miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete