Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Janessa Gray

There are so many things I could write about this girl, she's just that wonderful. She is the oldest of four with the latest edition born less than a month ago. Her family consists of some of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever come across: there the type of people that make you feel like one of their own from the moment you meet. And she has a spirit about her that just makes you excited about life. This girl is the whole package. Janessa and I were in for quite a surprising treat during her session. We were 'serenaded' at one location by a very tone deaf family performing 'today's hits' charaoke style at a park. This allowed for quite a few laughs on everyone's part. We then were greated with wild horse back riding in the middle of a park - no joke. At this point I looked over at Janessa and said, " Only in Oklahoma." I had such a blast with this girl! We ran all over town, laughed the whole way through her session, jumped in some FREEZING water and wound up with some pretty incredible images. Here is my beautiful new friend, Janessa.

1 comment: