Monday, September 7, 2009

Daisy Baby

I cannot say enough good things about this young woman. I use to babysit her when she was younger, but little Kimberly has grown into a poised young lady.
I was so excited to get back to my computer and see what we captured on our evening out: WoW was I astonished! I normally make myself pick my top 5 favorites to post to my blog, but when I ran through her files I ended up with 25! No Joke!
This girl is so full life, energy, aspirations, beauty, grace... well, I could go on forever. She is truly a one-of-a-kind gal.
We got together for a few hours the other night and had way too much fun! I even learned a little about my shooting style: that being I evidently get in some pretty strange positions in trying to capture 'that one awesome shot'. Nonetheless, we got some AMAZING shots for Kimberly's Senior Year.
Kim, I hope your senior year is equally as much fun as mine was. You are so special and have so much ahead of you. I just can't help but get excited for you!
Here is a glimpse into my beautiful friend, Kimberly Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment