Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello??: {Tulsa Wedding Photographer}

{knock,tap, tap}  Hello?  


{tap, tap, tap}  Heeelllloooo? Internet?


{cough, cough}  I'm sorry.....


If you want to give me the award for the worst blogger of the year, I'm currently accepting it.  Because I know.  and I'm sorry.


If you have a blog you may understand what happened.  Or if you're a fellow photographer... you probably get it too.  It's so hard to blog every single day.  Not because I don't want to... but because it's hard to figure out what to say every day.  Hard to know the line between how much is too much about my personal life and what is the right combination.  Plus, at times, telling myself I had to blog every day brought on a whole new stress.  So I'm sorry.  I don't mean to lay it all out there.. but thought I should be honest about why I disappeared.  


So hopefully I'm back.  Maybe not every day... because.  well.  I talk a lot but can never think of enough things to tell you guys.


Thanks for understanding and if I go on a hiatus again... send me a note and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. CT wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete