Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mr. Blog & the Chic Galleria

I apologize.  I've been a little M.I.A. these last few weeks... and I blame it all on my blog.  I've tried several times to post new things for you guys... and well, Mr. Blog just wasn't havin' it.  He didn't like the images I was trying to load - rude- so I broke up with him for a few weeks.  And looky there, I sign in this morning and load some images... he decided to pull up his big boy panties and accept them!  Hooray!  So for the moment, we're back on.  Mr. Blog and I that is.

This is the beautiful Beth Anderson, Editor and Chief for Chic Galleria and more fashionable than I could ever dream of being.  Now, I try.  Don't get me wrong.  But my 'trying' doesn't cut it half the time.  My parents did not breed me with the 'looking really trendy' genes.  Thanks guys.  Appreciatte that one.  But Miss Beth, well her parents poured the trendy genes all over her.  And I'm way jealous. 

For this session she popped out of her car wearing some brown over the knee boots we all drool over.  And let's face it.  As a photographer I drooled over her fall outfit mixed with these gorgeous Oklahoma leaves.  If there are two things we can actually brag about here in Oklahoma it's our fall colors (pending that we actually get fall that year... so that only get's half a brag point) and our Oklahoma sunsets.  You can't get those anywhere else. 

Alright- averting ramble session.  I'll let you get on to the good stuff.  Meet my beautiful new friend, Beth Anderson.  Not only is she gorgeous, but she's got an amazing successful fashion/style business that would make any girl jealous.

Here's to my Mr. Blog and I continuing our friendship, or if I disappear again, at least you have an explanation!

1 comment: